One of the best fruits– the Watermelon – filled with hydration, a succulent summer pinkish-red colour and just pure happiness – is the star of this lovely and easy cocktail.
- Half a watermelon
- 4-6 tsp sugar to taste (or syrup or honey – pending on what you prefer for taste)
- 2-3 lemons, juiced
- 2 tsp ISHOPRURAL orange blossom water
- Crushed ice to serve
- Cut the watermelon into dice or triangles, removing the skin and the seeds that you can. Put in a food processor/blender with the sugar, lemon juice and orange blossom water, adding more sugar to taste.
- Strain the contents using a sieve, removing any remaining seeds. Pour into a jug with your choice of garnish.
- When serving, be sure to fill the glass(es) with 2/3 crushed ice.
Enjoy any time of the day – best served chilled! Hope you enjoy it!
Ingredients: Distilled orange blossom flowers
• White Coffee: Pour a splash into a cup of boiling water & add some honey for a cozy hot drink
• Desserts: Use in Arabic desserts or cakes for a nice added flavor
Producer: Jana Al Ayadi Cooperative MEET ME!