Chili Sauce is the secret ingredients to our delicious dish.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 extra large ripe avocado
- ½ lime, zested and juiced, plus wedges to serve
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 4 small flour tortillas
- chili sauce, to taste
- ½ small pack coriander, torn
Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 45 Minutes
- Heat oven to 200C
- Roast for 15 mins, tossing halfway through, until the potatoes are beginning to crisp.
- Stone, peel and chop the avocado, tip into a bowl with the lime juice and zest, and season generously. Mash together with a fork and set aside. In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter and remaining olive oil. Set aside.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat until very hot. Brush each tortilla on one side with the remaining oil. Place one tortilla, oiled-side down, in the pan and spread over half the peanut butter mixture, half the sweet potatoes, a little chilli sauce and half the
- Top with another tortilla, oiled-side up. Press down with a heavy saucepan and cook for 2-3 mins each side until the quesadilla is crisp outside and warm in the middle.
- Repeat to make a second quesadilla, then cut each into quarters and serve with the crushed avocado and lime wedges.
Shop Crunchy peanut butter, avocado and Chili sauce on our website
Chili Sauce 145g
Very spicy chili sauce with a burst of different flavors. Homemade by a passionate 19-year-old foodie. Chemical Preservatives-free of course.
- half a teaspoon or teaspoon in cooking
- Add a small amount to pasta, or any other dish as a sauce
Ingredients: Chili peppers, onion, garlic, tomato pure, vinegar, salt, sugar
Producer: Yas Eats MEET ME!
Crunchy Peanut Butter Unsweetened 1Kg
Crunchy peanut butter unsweetened. Peanut butter can add some protein to your diet
Ingredients: Roasted peanuts, Salt
- Improves the taste of your oatmeal and muesli
- In your smoothies for a boost of protein
- In chocolate cookies and cake
- Great with some bananas on toast or in crepes
- Can replace butter on toast for a boost of protein
Producer: Sophia All Natural MEET ME!