Peanut Butter is the secret ingredients to our delicious pancakes. This meal takes just 20 minutes to make.
- 250g Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 50g cubed unsalted butter +extra for cooking
- 6 tbsp. Grape syrup
- 300g Self-raising flour
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 350 ml Milk
- Sunflower oil, for cooking
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 20 Minutes
- Heat the peanut butter, butter and 4 tbsp. of Grape syrup in the pan for 2 min, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth and combined. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Mix flour, baking powder & sugar. Then whisk in eggs with a pinch of salt until smooth.
- Add the milk and ¾ of the peanut butter mixture then whisk to combine
- Heat a splash of sunflower oil and a small knob of butter until foaming.
- Add 2 tbsp. of butter to make small pancakes, making sure there’s space between each.
- Cook until bubbles start to form on the surface, then flip and cook on the other side.
- Serve the pancakes with the remaining peanut butter sauce, grape syrup and fruit if using. You may have to reheat the sauce to loosen the mixture slightly.
Shop Crunchy peanut butter and Grape syrup on our website
Grape Syrup 250ml
Grape syrup is All-natural, vegan Grape Syrup made with grapes and no added sugar, no preservatives, no additives. Its conception was inspired by maple syrup imported from Canada, and it is a great local alternative for it!
Usage: It is a great natural sweetener for:
- Desserts like pancakes, waffles and crepes
- Cakes and desserts
Ingredients: Pure Natural Grape Syrup.
Producer: Grapeful MEET ME!
Storage: Refrigerate after opening
Crunchy Peanut Butter Unsweetened 1Kg
Crunchy peanut butter unsweetened. Peanut butter can add some protein to your diet
Ingredients: Roasted peanuts, Salt
- Improves the taste of your oatmeal and muesli
- In your smoothies for a boost of protein
- In chocolate cookies and cake
- Great with some bananas on toast or in crepes
- Can replace butter on toast for a boost of protein
Producer: Sophia All Natural MEET ME!