Dry Red Wine is the secret ingredients to our Italian Job dish. This meal takes just 30 minutes to make.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Dry red wine
- Diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Garlic toast
- Mozzarella cheese
Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 30 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large skillet, cook and crumble beef with green pepper, onion and garlic over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink, 5-7 minutes; drain.
- Stir in wine. Bring to a boil; cook until wine is reduced by half, about 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, salt and pepper; return to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until mixture is thickened, 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, place toast on a foil-lined pan; bake until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes.
- Spoon beef mixture onto toast; top with cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 3-4 minutes. Serve immediately.
Shop Dry Red Wine, Diced tomatoes and Tomatoes on our website
Tomato Paste 700g
This Tomato paste is made from the freshest tomatoes in the region around Kfardebian. It has an authentic tomato taste to it, prepared by the women’s cooperative of “Al Atayeb”.
Ingredients: Tomatoes, salt
Producer: Al Atayeb cooperative MEET ME!
Fresh Diced Tomatoes 600g
Fresh uncooked tomatoes preserved with a small amount of salt. Produced in the organic farm of Michel, God Save the Green
Ingredients: Tomatoes, Salt
Producer: God Save the Green MEET ME!
Storage: Refrigerate once the jar is opened
Ruby Organic Dry Red Wine
Deep brilliant red color with a purple ring. Nose of complex aromas of fruits including black currants and wild strawberries and a hint of coffee and toasted almonds.
In the mouth, clean, round, and a pleasant fruit concentration with a velvety finish, round and pleasant tannins.
Appellation: Batroun district: Edde, Jrane, Kfifane, Basbina and Andoula villages
Ingredients: Grape varieties: Estate organically grown Cabernet-Sauvignon, Cabernet-Franc, Merlot and Syrah.
Producer: Batroun Mountains MEET ME!
Net Volume: 75 cL