Dry Red Wine is the secret ingredients to our Italian Job dish. This meal takes just 30 minutes to make.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Dry red wine
- Diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Garlic toast
- Mozzarella cheese
Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 30 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large skillet, cook and crumble beef with green pepper, onion and garlic over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink, 5-7 minutes; drain.
- Stir in wine. Bring to a boil; cook until wine is reduced by half, about 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, salt and pepper; return to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until mixture is thickened, 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, place toast on a foil-lined pan; bake until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes.
- Spoon beef mixture onto toast; top with cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 3-4 minutes. Serve immediately.
Deep brilliant red color with a purple ring. Nose of complex aromas of fruits including black currants and wild strawberries and a hint of coffee and toasted almonds.
In the mouth, clean, round, and a pleasant fruit concentration with a velvety finish, round and pleasant tannins.
Appellation: Batroun district: Edde, Jrane, Kfifane, Basbina and Andoula villages
Ingredients: Grape varieties: Estate organically grown Cabernet-Sauvignon, Cabernet-Franc, Merlot and Syrah.
Producer: Batroun Mountains MEET ME!
Net Volume: 75 cL