Almond Butter is the secret ingredients to our delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies. Theses cookies are gluten free and it takes just 10 minutes to make.
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 10 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, add the almond butter, coconut sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and baking soda and mix together until very well combined. Add in the chocolate chips and continue mixing until fully combined.
- Measure out two tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets, making sure to leave a little room between each one. Bake in two separate batches at 350°F for 9-11 minutes or until the cookies are set.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool completely on the baking sheet.